Welcome to Yogamamas.com
Yogamamas.com is devoted to the entire perinatal experience. The most important thing you can do to support your pregnancy and birthing experience is educate yourself. With that in mind, Yogamamas.com intends to provide you with many different resources.
Located in Southern California, Linda can be reached at email@example.com.
• Everything that can be found on a holistic approach to pregnancy and childbirth will be offered, to support the woman who wants to research her options in prenatal exercise and natural childbirth. What is currently available is wonderful, but it is scattered. There are many resources, but Yogamamas.com will put as many of those resources together under one umbrella as we can!
Most women are not aware of the many options they have during pregnancy and childbirth. Even if they are having a cesarean section, there are options available to make the experience a positive one for both the parents and the baby. Yogamamas.com, in conjunction with VirtualDoula.net, strives to bring all this together for you.
- PRENATAL YOGAPregnancy is a time when your body opens and becomes more flexible as it prepares for the delivery of your baby. Yoga can help you through the physical changes that occur during pregnancy and assist you in keeping the body fluid and open even after you give birth.Join other expectant mothers in a class designed specifically for you.
- Experience the benefits self-care can bring to you and your body.
- Classes are gentle and safe for all levels of experience.
Give yourself the gift of Yoga!
Classes offered at:
- YogaWorks Mission Viejo (CA).Saturdays 9:30 - 11 am.For directions please call YogaWorks MV at 949/380-9642.
MOMMY n ME!
Linda is now teaching a workshop series for Mom and Baby! For infants, this series teaches movements and massage for baby as well yoga postures to help mom open up her body after the birth of her wonderful new bundle of joy! Some of the postures include stretching with baby.
Yoga Works Newport Beach
Check the website www.yogaworks.com for details!
• YOGA FOR PARENTS TO BE
Yoga is a great way to stretch and open the body during pregnancy, teaching you how to breathe and relax. Working with your partner increases the stretch and relaxation you can achieve. Discover postures to be done as partners and ways to assist your partner into their own postures. Deepen the connection between you during this time of growth and change, as you prepare for the birth of your child.
Please call Yoga Works at (949) 380-9642 or (949) 640-9642 for dates and times.
Reminder: This is not intended as medical advice. Linda Trumpfheller and www.yogamamas.com assume no responsibility or liability for the outcome of any pregnancy, labor or birth. Consult your medical practitioner for any advice regarding your pregnancy.